Wednesday 21 January 2009

Well i think it is time for a bit of a clear out. I know, i know, it is a bit early for spring cleaning but i really need to sort the clutter out in this house. I have decided that as part of this i will sell some of my precious stash. I don't really want to part with any of it but at the rate i knit i will have it for a very long time. I have decided that i will sell it in order to raise funds for a new drop spindle as i am suffering from major spindle envy. I have been looking at all of the pictures of lovely spindles on ravelry and have decided that i need one. I don't need anything too flashy just something nice and functional. I can't wait till i can start spinning up some of my lovely fibre.

Lewis and i have also decided that is time to get a new bed. We took a trip to Ikea on Monday to look at their selection and after much lying down we settled on one we liked then we had to choose a mattress. I didn't realise there was so much choice so more lying down followed and we eventually settled on a mattress we both like. Yippee! We are going to go next Friday to buy it so i can't wait, the only problem is we will have to build it before we can go to sleep in it.

On the knitting front i am knitting a pair of socks for Lewis. They are knit on impossibly tiny needles and are therefore going to take me an age, i am going to try not to pick up any other project until i am finished them as poor Lewis has been asking for socks for a long time. He will get them one day...

No comments: